Saturday, February 4, 2012

This I believe.....

1.I believe in God.
2.I believe that my family is the most important thing in my life.
3.I believe in love.
4. I believe that in order to succeed you must work hard.
5. I believe this assignment just got harder.
6. I believe that if the giants win the super bowl I will be excited.
7. I believe my wife is beautiful.
8. I believe that it rained last night.
9. I believe that thinking of something to believe shouldn’t be this difficult.
10. I believe that I am a good person.
11. I believe that I can do anything if I try.
12. I believe that if I were to go fishing today I would catch lots of fish.
13. I believe that ten minutes may be longer than I had though .
14. I believe that I should be able to come up with at least 20 I believe statements.
15. I believe that it is amazing that my youngest son will be two on February 5th .
16. I believe that he is growing up too fast.
17. I believe in a lot of things.
18. I believe that the timer just went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment