Saturday, February 4, 2012

This I believe...FreeWriting


 I believe my family is the most import thing in my life. I have three young children their names are Benjamin, Abigail, and Logan. Benjamin is 6 and is in kindergarten he is the one that loves learning and has always been very creative. I have always been amazed by his imagination. Abigail tends to be more like me and seems very literal. She is very smart and perceptive; she was the one that would never quit asking, why? She just turned four. She was born on January 1st. Logan my youngest son will be two tomorrow and is also amazing he has always been a listener. Many times if we are looking for something he will go and get it and never say anything just wait until you turn around and acknowledge him. I am getting excited as warm weather nears so I can take them camping. Last year we did not do very much camping because Logan was so young it made it hard to go. This year he will do much better and I hope he enjoys fishing and camping as much as my older two do. My kids keep me very busy but I would not have it any other way. I believe that children are the best thing anyone could ask for.
217 words

No comments:

Post a Comment